The Amazing Adventures of Denise

Hello everybody! Follow my wild and crazy adventures around the world right here on my blog.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I think that yesterday the very fact that I was in Baku made me tired. At work I felt drained. Dragged myself home and watched Russian TV and went to bed early- couldn't even read, just slept. I think it was the heat- we hit 100 yesterday. Also, I think it is also adjusting to life in the office- being here 8 hours a day, it is TOUGH. I also don't feel like I'm being efficient or getting as much done as I could. I swear no one else is working much here- one guy spends all day on a personals site chetting with ladies, and even played a soccor video game yesterday.

Right now we are having office fun and teasing time, and for the first time I am being included, so I should go.

Salaam!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home