The Amazing Adventures of Denise

Hello everybody! Follow my wild and crazy adventures around the world right here on my blog.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

3 Firsts!

Me again! Same day! Another post!

Because I have three firsts to report:

#1: First foray into modern journalism: I'm posting on a REAL blog:

http://azerbaijan.neweurasia.net/

It has original posts by contributors in Azerbaijan, and thoughout the Caucasus and Central Asia, and also collects blog posts on the region from other sites. My first post is up, I hope it's good!!

#2: I ate lunch outside in the park alone! I've wanted to eat outside to get some fresh air etc., but it does not seem to be the done thing here. Well, I did it!

#3: I met a foreigner! I popped in to the English language bookstore after #2 and actually spoke to another foreigner! An American woman. Except for dinner with Dave and his daughter, that has been the extent of my face-to-face interactions with non-Azeris in the past three weeks!

Obviously, the new blog is the most important news here. I'm excited!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home