The Amazing Adventures of Denise

Hello everybody! Follow my wild and crazy adventures around the world right here on my blog.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

b-town redux

I'm back now at the final stop of my journey, good ol' bloomington, indiana. Last stop, everybody off! Barb was wonderfula nd picked me up from the airport and even took me to the store. Now i'm stocked up and ready to go.

Oh yeah, somebody stole my mf'ing bike while i was away. Rot in hell, you bastard! Bike donations gladly accepted. i've parted with a few bikes over the years, so i deserve some bike karma.

I feel like i've been gone for a long, long time. walking into my apartment it was strange and familiar, all together. but here i am, i am home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Shit Denise! I didn't even use your bike while I was there. What a bummer!?!?!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home