The Amazing Adventures of Denise

Hello everybody! Follow my wild and crazy adventures around the world right here on my blog.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

MP, baby!

Woah! Big picture!

Hello all, yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Asim Mollazade, member of the parliament of Azerbiajan. He is a founder of the Popular Front Party here and now is the chairman of a new political party, the Democratic Reforms party.

Here is their website

It was quite interesting- they are super liberal, in the school of political thought sense, not in the opposite of conservative sense. If you are intersted, read the website!

Today (it's Thursday) I'm going to a conference that he invited me to, the topic isn't so very interesting to me, but the process is. So I'll go check it out for a bit. And then I have another interesting interview tomorrow!

Things are hopping here, yesterday I applied for my Russian visa and met with someone from the open society institute (yesterday was a day of walking and transportation, I was melting). Today I'm popping by the conference. Tomorrow, interview, Saturday 2 interviews maybe and a party! + one of my interviewees got me in touch with an italian guy working/interning at his organization who also wants to travel for his research and so we are going to try to travel together- it's safer, easier, and more comfortable that way.

I feel like I have so little time left here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home