The Amazing Adventures of Denise

Hello everybody! Follow my wild and crazy adventures around the world right here on my blog.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday!!!!!!!!

The week is winding down here and we have a long weekend (no Saturday, Sunday, or Monday work (Not that I come in on Saturday. I'm an American!)) for an unknown holiday (the most info I can get is that it has something to do with the military, it's not on any official calendars that I can find).

This weekend I am going out of town to Quba (in the north of AZ, no cigar making dictators or enemy combatants). Very excited. There will be pictures.

AND, the big news is that I'm going to a NATO conference the week after next! The director of my NGO sent my resume and and they accepted me. It's called "Summer session of NATO International School in Azerbaijan “Perspectives of Euro-Atlantic integration in the region of three seas” "

It will be really interesting to be at an international conference, and the topic is interesting too!

So everything is on the up and up here. Lots of interviews, and i think i'm starting to understand some thingas about the political situation here. Great!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home